Rules & Regulations
Every airsoft replica that shoots bb’s with more then 0.5 joule (232FPS with a 0.20g bb) needs to have an markings etched or engraved. If the replica generates less then 0.5 joule you do not need this markings. Your airsoft replica is then classified as a toy gun and not an official “Freie Waffen”. In Germany toy guns may be used by everybody above the age of 14.
How does this affect you?
Option 1: Keep your replica below 0.5 joule (232 FPS)
You DO NOT need the F Mark or markings on your replica, this allows you to retain the FULL-AUTO function on your replica.
Option 2: Get the markings
To get the markings you will need to: – Make sure the model of your airsoft replica is registered in Germany (this is very important) – Pepare the replica to accept single-shot fire only – Have the markings engraved by an authorized organisation.
www.airsoftcenter.nl can arrange these three steps for you. Together with our german partner we will check the registration of the replica. If the registration is in order we will arrange the markings to be engraved on your replica. This process will take some time so make sure not to do this last-minute. Once you have the markings on your replica, whenever you travel to Germany with this marked replica you MUST make 110% sure it can only be set to single shot (SEMI-ONLY) fire modes. There are no exceptions here by our organization or the Germany Police. The rules are very clear.
Please see the next TAB about the SEMI-ONLY
Every airsoft replica that shoots bb’s with more then 0.5 joule (232FPS with a 0.20g bb) needs to have SEMI or SEMI-AUTO mode only. If the replica generates less then 0.5 joule you do not need this requirements and can shoot full auto. Your airsoft replica is then classified as a toy gun and not an official “Freie Waffen”. In Germany toy guns may be used by everybody above the age of 14.
How does this affect you?
Option 1: Keep your replica below 0.5 joule (232 FPS)
You DO NOT need the SEMI ONLY requirement on your replica, this allows you to retain the FULL-AUTO function on your replica.
Option 2: Modify your replica for single only
This is really easy to do. You can either for most models just remove the selector plate or replace it with a semi only model. Costs are around 10 euro and www.airsoftcenter.nl can help you with the modifications for this. It is really easy to replace the selector plate and you don’t even have to open the gearbox itself. It is outside the gearbox and for most models done in just a few minutes.
Some ECU(aka mosfet) models are accepted by the German requirements and already in registered models like the Ares models or the new G&G’s. If you want to know if your model should be legal then please contact us or www.airsoftcenter.nl.
If you have full auto available and shoot more then 0.5 joule you are crossing the law and could get arrested.
By the German law it is forbidden to attach/mount a flashlight or lasers.
That means that a flashlight itself is NOT forbidden. A flashlight with a mount attach to it is forbidden. Also when the flashlight with the mount is not attached with the airsoft replica.
Just a flashlight or laser with a mount combination is forbidden at all time!
- All players must have a red “Dead Rag or Safety vest” minimum 50 square inches of material. If you don’t have one, you will need to buy one!
- All weapons must be submitted for inspection to the safety officer. Each player will be asked to fire a minimum of 3 rounds across the chrono. Note that players may be asked to chronograph at any time during the day, including during play.
- While in the safety area pistols must be holstered. All other weapons must have the magazine removed and the chamber cleared.
- NO dry fire in the safety zones!
- Gun hits do not count as a player hit.
- Alcohol & Drugs are prohibited during and before all operations. After the event there is time for a drink!
SPORTSMANSHIP, HONOR AND FAIR PLAY
- Sportsmanship is expected! Please call YOUR OWN hits! DO NOT BOTHER TO CALL ANOTHER PLAYERS HITS – MIND YOUR OWN HITS!
- Not calling your hits is cheating, and will not be tolerated, period. If you suspect a player is not calling their hits, do not take matters into your own hands. Please bring this to the attention of your SQL and the event staff, use the chain of command.
- Dead players do not talk! Dead players may only talk quietly to other dead players. Dead players do not shoot their guns, doing so immediately makes you a live target. Dead players do not improve their position, or indicate other players position while dead.
- Electronic warfare: jamming or listening in the opposition’s radio frequency is strictly prohibited (unless cleared by the administration).
- Covertly monitoring, through espionage or mis-representation, of opposition force planning to include briefings and electronic mediums is not in the spirit of the game, and is prohibited.
- Blind fire: Shooting around corners and not being able to see where your BBs are going is not allowed. Devices that allow you to shoot around corners, such as weapon mounted cameras and mirrors are not permitted.
- Airsoft is about HONOR, failure to play in an honorable manner will result in expulsion from the event. There will be no bullying, rough housing, foul language (used in malice), or physical/mental intimidation anywhere at anytime at an event. Failure to follow these rules will result in expulsion from the event and AO no refunds will be given.
Hit & Knife Regulations:
- Airsoft is a gentleman sport. ALWAYS call your HITS. Also when you are not 100% sure. Just take your hit and call it.
- When hit call loud “HIT” and get your “kill rag or Safety vest” out.
- When knived take a silent hit. Do NOT shout “HIT”. Do get your “kill rag or Safety vest” and follow the hit rules.
Pyro, Mines, Grenades & Smoke Regulation:
- Homemade pyrotechnics are not permitted.
- Participants are not authorized to bring or use fireworks.
- Only the Enola Gaye Smokes are allowed.
- Some events will have different Pyro and Smoke rules.
- Commercially produced bb grenades, bb mines. pea grenades, TAGs Grenades, and flash grenades are authorized for participant use.
- When throwing a hand grenade yell “FRAG OUT” so participants can keep a look out for incoming grenades.
- INSIDE All simulated explosives used must simply detonate within 5 meters to eliminate a player.
- BB Grenades has NO radius only HIT eliminations.
- Players are required to have a flashlight for safety.
- Players must have a Red stick or Chem light to signal they have been hit.
- Use of Night Vision, Thermal or other type of NOD is allowed.
Lasers and Flashlights
- It’s forbidden by law to have a flashlight or laser mounted on the airsoft replica.
- Lasers are forbidden
- Flashlights can be hold in hands while using.
- Only by the staff certified Tactical Shields are allowed. Any ingame material can NOT be used as shield without the prior permission from the staff.
- Tactical Shield can only be lifted and foot/legs free.
- Tactical Shield carrier can only use a knife or pistol.
- The medic rule can change per event and will be announced during the briefing.
Class & rifle explanation:
- Riflemen: uses m4/ak/mp5/smg style weapons or similar type.
- MMG / LMG: m249/RPK/m60/mk48/PKM or similar type.
- DMR: SR25/m110/SVD/Scar-H/MK12 SPR or similar type.
- Sniper: Single bolt action sniper models.
Minimum engagement distances
- Riflemen: none (Gentlemen pang if possible within 1m. Do not aim for head!).
- MMG & LMG: 5m.
- DMR & Sniper: 15m.
FPS & Joule limits:
- Riflemen: 1.5joule or 400fps with 0.20 gram BIO BBs.
- MMG & LMG: 0.5joule/233fps for auto or 1.6joule/400fps for semi-onlywith 0.20 gram BIO BBs.
- DMR: 2joule/465fps with 0.20 gram BIO BBs.
- Sniper: 3joule/570fps with 0.20 gram BIO BBs.
- Riflemen: Real, low and mid-caps magazines only. NO HIGH CAPS ALLOWED!
- MMG & LMG: Drum magazines & highcaps.
- DMR: Real, low and midcaps(max 120rds)
- Sniper: Real & Low only.
Ammo / BB regulations:
- Certified Bio BBs ONLY!
- 6mm bb only.
Priority Safety Regulation:
- Eye protection needs to meet EN166 or better standards and must fully cover your eye sockets from all angles of impact.
- Any MESH eye protection is NOT authorized.
- On the call of “blind man” players need to immediately remove the magazine for their weapon, clear the chamber and set the weapon on safe. Stand in your location and do not move until the “all clear” and “game on” is given. Only at that time may you reload your weapon and continue play.
- Use the “blind man” if you or another player is injured and requires immediate Admin/Medical attention. You will need to both vocally and via Comms make the “blind man” call with approximate location of the incident.
- If a player loses their eye protection during a fire fight a “blind man” call is made. The player needs to cover their face with their hands and keep their head down until eye protection can be provided for them.
The Staff is Always Right! Even when you don’t agree!
Step by Step
Get your replica's SEMI Only
Be sure to have your Replica's all SEMI Only. It should not be able to shoot full-auto at any mode or setting.
How to get SEMI-Only
You can do a hard remove of materials in your gearbox to have semi-only or install a ECU(aka MOSFET) to use the SEMI-Only mode.
Markings you Need
If you shoot more then 0.5 joule you will need to have the FMARK stansend, edged or engraved in your replica's. We provide this service or you need to find your own.
Check if you meet the requirements
You need to check all your airsoft replica's for the requested requirements before you enter Germany.
Can I bring my own vehicle?
Yes, give us a PM
Will blank fire be allowed at this event?
When does registration close?
One week before the event.
Something came up and I can't make the event. Can I get a refund or voucher for the next event?
No, we have a strict no-refunds policy. However, you may sell or transfer your ticket to another player. Both of you will then need contact us via email or PM.
What are the uniform and/or kit restrictions?
See the event page for details about these restrictions.
Are there any weapon restrictions?
Please see the events page for details about the restrictions for weapons.
What airport is closest to The Base
Actually we are located at a commercial airfield. Airport Weeze is right next to our event locations and even in walking distance.
What are your age requirements?
18 years and over for most of our events. If different we will announce that at the events page.
What is and how do i know about the CAMO SPLIT?
You can find the online file here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B8bKUvyllatXcmvlnLekcvrxLquj5-ev_A4dYznAkxo/edit?usp=sharing
It is always up to date.
What are the gear requirements?
Every event is different so you require to prepare yourself before you go. We will add a basic kit list to the website shortly.
What is the medic rule?
The medic rule can change per event and will be announced during the briefing.